addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canucks Amuck - Toronto Wargaming Group Message Board › Spellstorm - Toronto Game Convetion - March 1 - 3

Spellstorm - Toronto Game Convetion - March 1 - 3

Joshua
AstOrganizerOGG
Vanier, ON
Post #: 40
Hi All,
Spellstorm is a new convention (3rd year) that is trying to fill the Convention gap in Toronto.
Its happening quite soon an there looking for more games. (And gamers :)

The Con has a decent selection of RPGs but is lacking in board games in general. The organizers are looking for more folk willing to run/organize some board games and I am sure would be thrilled to have a bunch of wargames (as would I). The con is also willing to supply prizes for tournaments.

If you have a game in mind go check out the website and get in touch with the organizer. Your welcome to post here too, and get in touch with me for more details.