addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Canucks Amuck - Toronto Wargaming Group Message Board › Novice wargamer looking for challengers

Novice wargamer looking for challengers

Dj
user 12991227
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
Hi,

Anyone up for Memoir '44, Wings of glory or Mage wars?

I'm free during the week late night or mondays anytime.

Cheers!
Kozure
Kozure
Group Organizer
York, ON
Post #: 710
Hi,

Anyone up for Memoir '44, Wings of glory or Mage wars?

I'm free during the week late night or mondays anytime.

Cheers!

Hi DJ,

My nights are booked for the next little while, but I should have some weeknights free in late April/early May. I'd be interested in a game of Samurai Battles (which I own) which uses the same general system as Memoir '44 (with a few modification for close combat), Tide of Iron (I also own) or Wings of War (which I don't own). I'd also like to try out Mage Wars, but I'd need it to be taught to me.

Let me know which of those most interest you and we can try to schedule something from there.