Riding for fish is back! A crisp fall ride from Renton to Ivars near Gas Works Park in Seattle for some Chowder. We start at 200 Mill St in Renton and go to Seattle via Mercer Island and the I-90 Bridge. We will be making a quick stop at the midway point (Ivar's) before heading back to Renton. Enjoy some great scenery with a bit of seafood thrown in!
• Distance: 42 miles
• Terrain: Some hills
• Regroup Policy: Top of all hills
• Rain Cancellation: Steady Rain cancels in the event of wet weather your fellow riders appreciate your use of fenders.
• Stops: Gene Coulon (1), Mercer Island (13), Ivars (22) Seward (Optional 38)
• GPS/Cuesheet: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/706668
• Additional: Mentoring opportunity available for prospective ride leaders with advance warning.