addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cascade Free Group Rides Message Board › Weather Cancellation

Weather Cancellation

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been watching the weather last night and this morning in the hopes the worst of it would pass by before our ride.  Unfortunately, the worst of it will likely be during our ride.  For safety reasons (and because I did not know the Hawks would have a playoff game when I scheduled the ride), I am canceling the ride this morning.  I will likely reschedule in the near future, so if it's a ride that interests you, stay tuned!