addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cascade Free Group Rides Message Board › Ride Leaders Needed for Sunday's 7/20 CTS-RA Ride

Ride Leaders Needed for Sunday's 7/20 CTS-RA Ride

This message board is read-only.

Paul S.
user 13329773
Seattle, WA
Hello Fellow Ride Leaders, (Sorry for sending this to everyone registered for this ride)
There are over 90 folks signed up for the second CTS-RA ride this Sunday (7/20).  We could probably use a few additional ride leaders to help out at the different paces.  I know that we are short one brisk leader.
Of course I will not know for sure how many other leaders I need until we see how many riders actually show up and what pace they want to ride.  However I xpect there to be over 100 on the day of the ride.  Since you are signed up to ride, if you would like to help out with the leading, let me know.  (email me at pauls@sorefflaw.com)­ and please show up early for the ride as we will have a ride leader meeting at 8:30 am.
Thanks for the help.