addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Los Angeles SUCCESS Club Message Board › Rich Dad Creative Real Estate Financing class, Jan 18-20, Los Angeles, for s

Rich Dad Creative Real Estate Financing class, Jan 18-20, Los Angeles, for sale at HALF PRICE!!

Gerardo G.
Mr.Garcia
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 8
Hi, I'd like u to post this real life opportunity in the Cashflow Game of life. I have a guest seat for the Creative Financing class that normally costs over 4k. This class shows how to turn non-deals into deals by making them possible for buyers and sellers using various modes of funding the deal.

I'm selling my guest pass HALF PRICE for $2k or best offer. $2k gets you in the door. You won't be obliged to hang out with me, except to get in, but you will be free to do as you please afterward. Please post so someone can benefit and have them contact me on my email:

mr.garciascs@yahoo.com