What we're about
This group is part of a global network for cloud-native enthusiasts, specifically for developers looking to explore the Apache Cassandra™ project and it’s wider ecosystem. We are interested in technologies like Cloud Computing, Cloud Native, Serverless, Containers and other related topics. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive community and welcome members from all backgrounds and experience levels! So even if you are just starting out on your cloud-native development journey or have been going for some time, this is the place to be!
Here is how you can stay connected:
• Subscribe to our Weekly Event Alert (https://bit.ly/subscribe-datastaxdevs)
• Join our chat space to connect with the community & get help from the DataStax Devs crew - Join here (https://discord.gg/UEBDeBq)
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/c/DataStaxDevs)
• Follow our Twitter page here (https://twitter.com/DataStaxDevs)
• Access FREE, self paced Apache Cassandra™ courses on our dedicated developer space here (http://datastax.com/dev)
If you'd like to take the stage with us at a cloud-native meetup and help others in the community, drop a few details about your talk in this form and we will contact you to arrange a slot ---> http://dtsx.io/cass-meetup
This group is run by the DataStax Developers team, a DataStax community service. We are a group dedicated to increasing your knowledge and levelling up your skills by bringing you some of the best FREE and EDUCATIONAL content there is! We focus only on Open Source Software - no marketing pitches. From Developers for Developers.
Past events (14)
- Eugeny V Z.
- 7 attendees
- Alexander B.
- Andrey F.
- 12 attendees
- Aleks V.
- 64 attendees
- Alexander Y.
- 16 attendees