addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone Looking for Another Cavalier?

Anyone Looking for Another Cavalier?

Ashley M.
amcandrew
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate discussion topic, so please forgive me if it is not...

My in-laws live in Maui half the year and they have been taking care of an eight month old blenheim Cavalier male (currently not neutered) for a couple of months to help out the breeder/importer (more on that later) who is recovering from hip replacement surgery. The pup currently goes by Teddy. My in-laws have fallen in love with Teddy, but due to the fact that Hawaiian law makes it all but impossible to travel back and forth between Hawaii and the mainland with a dog, they cannot keep him. They have been unable to find him a permanent home in Maui and are therefore hoping that someone in Austin might be interested, which is why I am posting here for them. They are returning to Austin around May 1st and could bring him to Texas with them at that time.

Here's a little information on Teddy:
He was born August 2011 in Australia. His Australian breeder's website is http://www.caribelle....­. His line is shown under the "Our Dogs" tab: BIS Ch Miletree Eclipse "JJ." His Dad is apparently an Australian champion.

The breeder/importer on Maui brought him to the islands about two months ago. She is the same breeder/importer from which I found my Cavalier "Joey," who was also born in Australia.

My husband and I met Teddy when we were in Maui last month. He has a wonderful, outgoing temperament, knows how to fetch, is 95% potty trained (maybe better now), and really an all-around great dog.

If you have any questions and/or would like to talk to my in-laws directly about personality/cost/etc, please reply to this post. I also have a bunch of pictures of him, but I can't figure out how to upload them to this topic.
Ashley M.
amcandrew
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
The site recommends I not post my email on the discussion topic, but it looks like you should be able to contact me directly via email by hitting the little envelope icon below the picture of my dog.
A former member
Post #: 1
Did you ever find a home?
David F
user 5332535
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Ashley, I just noticed this on the message board. Did they find a good home for Teddy? I hope so.