Happy Halloween everyone!! Its time for a nice morning stroll around centennial, so dress your dog up and lets go!! I'll pick up some donuts and cider for us, we will gather at Pavillion O before our walk. Have a nice snack and head out on the trail. We'll turn to the right on the trail so you'll know where to find us if you arrive late. [In fact if you're really late (by several minutes) you may wish to turn left so you'll run into us and we can walk together at least part of the route.]
It's a perfect day for a long walk around the lake. Grab up your doggies and come out to the lake with us!Please NOTE that this isNOT the main entrance to Lake Centennial Park. To get to the West Entrance, you must turn ONTO CENTENNIAL LANE from Highway 108, then go about .40 mile, then take the first RIGHT into the parking lot of the WEST ENTRANCE, and drive all the way to the back of the parking lot to Pavillion "O". That's where we will meet, at the trail head. The roads from one entrance to the other do NOT connect inside the park, so you must get to this entrance by Centennial Lane.
Please bring water for your dogs. We'll have drinking stops and take pictures at a couple of places, and we'll all have fun!
Columbia Dogs on the Go provides a way for people with friendly dogs to meet people with similar interests on a voluntary basis. By replying "Yes" to this RSVP and attending this event, you acknowledge that:
• You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your dogs and any guests.
• Your dogs are current on their vaccinations.
• Your dogs will be kept on a leash (non-retractable) and under your control at the Meetup.
• You will clean up after your dogs at the Meetup.
• You will update your RSVP if your plans change.
• You understand that the Meetup ends when the walk ends. (If you choose to meet other members at a restaurant, dog park, or other location, it is on your own time and not part of the Meetup event.)
Looking forward to seeing everyone again!