addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Donna P.
user 10880543
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
It is with great sadness that I inform you of our sweet English Springer Spaniel Maggies death last Saturday. We are still morning out loss. Maggie got very sick, very quickly with something called bloat. You may be familiar with the movie or book "Marley and Me", bloat is what caused Marley's death as well. We are grateful for the time we had with Maggie and will always hold her close in our hearts.
Vicki S.
user 9462975
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking to lose such a dear friend and family member. Time will make it better but she'll always be with you in spirit. Vicki Sarno
dale k.
user 9890990
Columbia, MD
Post #: 9
Donna,
So sorry for the shocking culmination of events. You were totally caught by surprise. Please accept my sympathies.