addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Sunday, April 13

Sunday, April 13

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 13
Just wondering what kind of festival is taking place at Lake Eola on this day. I noticed there will be a family drum circle. Can anyone post details on this? The website listed seems to be the wrong link.

Aracelis
Jason 'Tawa' I.
IslaDrum
Orlando, FL
Post #: 11
Hello Arcelis,
The link was fixed last week, but the event is called "family fun festival" and it is organized by the Orlando Jewish Community Center. There are many area around the park and drumming is for the "Go Green Mother Earth" section.

If you have other questions feel free to post here or email me directly.

Ciao,

Jason