addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Remembering Carolyn Whitford

Remembering Carolyn Whitford

angie h.
angieinorlando
Orlando, FL
Post #: 9,389
Hi, I'm trying to get some more info on a circle happening Saturday night to celebrate the life of Carolyn Whitford. I know it's by the Bodhi tree. However, I need a physical address to pass on to someone. I don't think my casual 'turn here' directions will fly. Thanks!
Emily
user 3504129
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 35
Florida School of Holistic Living garden is located at 622 N Thornton Avenue -- from SR 50 turn south on Thornton Ave (one block west of 17-92) and we are 1/2 way down on the right, across from Shine On Yoga and the rear of Colonial Photo and Hobby, next to Dandelion Cafe, Indigo Healing Center and Michael Arthur Acupuncture.
angie h.
angieinorlando
Orlando, FL
Post #: 9,390
thanks heapssmile