addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cooper Dance Company Message Board › Take a Dance Class Before It's Too Late!

Take a Dance Class Before It's Too Late!

A former member
I'm only going to be in Bend for two more months, so if you've been putting off taking a dance class, get in now!  Classes will continue after I move but not with me.  :-)

Beginning West Coast Swing is Thursday at 6pm, starting this week. In November it's only a 3 week series, $30.  No partner needed and we rotate partners so it's a great place to meet nice people who are learning new things.  We always have a great group and there's still space in class!

Women: Don't think it's all women!  We'll have an even number of men and women no matter how many ladies sign up.  We have a supply of great men.  :-)
There's also a Free Practica every Sunday 5-7pm if you want to check out West Coast Swing.
Bend Dance 19833 Porcupine Dr (home studio)

Register with me by Tuesday!

Victoria
541-610-2114
BendDance.com