Jan 11, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
We will finalize the specific issues the Central Texas RLC will be focusing on during the next session of the state legislature and roll out a new website to cross-connect various issue-specific internet platforms to help generate greater public awareness, build broader coalitions, share back-office resources and develop greater visibility on web-searches.
Specific internet platforms already under development include:
- · Affordable-Austin.org (to confront the City Council's assault on our personal wealth through a web of Agenda 21 bureaucracies/policies),
- · TexasSoundMoney.org (to provide Texans with an honest medium of financial exchange during economic collapse),
- · TexasTravelFreedom.org (to push-back the TSA and unconstitutional DHS policies)
Other issues around which leadership teams are forming include:
- · Healthcare Nullification
- · Election/Ballot Integrity
- · GMO labeling
and, (my personal favorite)
- · Defense of our 2nd Amendment Rights
We will also review internet tools to track legislation as it winds through the legislative process and techniques for successfully delivering testimony.