addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Center for Inquiry Michigan Message Board › online course in science fiction at MSU this summer

online course in science fiction at MSU this summer

Shannon S.
user 13038609
Lansing, MI
Post #: 2
I just wanted to get the word out that I'm teaching an online course this summer at MSU - Russian 242 - Russian and Eastern European Science Fiction. It will be completely online, so you can take it from anywhere, and you don't need to know any Russian to participate. We will be reading a bunch of fun stuff including Bulgakov, Zamyatin, Lem, Strugatskys. If you have questions, please contact me (Shannon Spasova) at Thanks!