addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CFI Portland Meetup Group Message Board For Fun › mistaken identity

mistaken identity

A former member
Post #: 37
How would you feel if, when people search the web for your name, the first facebook page that comes up is for someone else with that name, and the top of her page says

Let's join forces as Christians and start a Jesus Christ revival! Press like if Jesus is your Savior!!!

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Press Like if you agree! =)

??????
I have a facebook page but mine seems powerless against the divine forces governing HERS!
Bernie D.
BernieDehler
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 616
Make a website and post some articles so your name comes up first on searches. Then she can complain about it ;-)
A former member
Post #: 38
Make a website and post some articles so your name comes up first on searches. Then she can complain about it ;-)

My name already does come up first in google searches; it just doesn't on facebook. alas. i could talk to an SEO expert but....there are 16 people with my name on FB, I just wish this particular one didn't come up first. I am fairly new to flossbook, er, farcebook, er freshbook, and I need to find a way to overtake (vanquish) the same-name evangelical.