addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Knitters Unite! Message Board › Weekend meet ups?

Weekend meet ups?

Chris M.
user 44656462
Port Charlotte, FL
Post #: 1
Hello everyone!

So I've been a member for awhile now and attended the Lorna's Lace meetup in the fall. I am wondering if anyone ever does weekend meet ups? It's really the only time I'm in town and would love to start attending some meet ups.

Any info would be great!

Chris
A former member
Post #: 4
For myself, I cannot usually do weekends, but I wish you luck finding kindred knitting spirits.
Christine U.
user 4687054
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
There were some meet ups last summer for Sunday brunch, but not sure what happened to those.