***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2xcYaT6 ***
A great strategy is the foundation for your product roadmap, but where do you start? This talk will cover how you should think about your product and market to create a long-term strategy. We'll also cover how to financially model the impact of your strategy and how you can sell it to your stakeholders.
- How to place the right bets for your three-year strategy
- How to create a financial model of product impact
- How to sell your strategy to stakeholders
Meet the Speaker: Eric Metelka
Eric Metelka is a Senior Product Manager at SpotHero where he focuses on making the organization more efficient through process automation, better tools, and access to data.
Previously Eric built products that harness the power of user generated content to help buyers make better decisions at PowerReviews and G2 Crowd. He also helped companies define their growth strategies as a management consultant at The Cambridge Group.
Eric holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA in economics and math from Northwestern University.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericmetelka/)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (415)[masked]
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2xcYaT6)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite