addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Events and Event Planning › Princess Bride In the Park

Princess Bride In the Park

K
kenjiak3
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Not to compete with the Bourne meetup, more an FYI.

The Princess Bride is playing at the Chicago History Museum,
in the rear area near.

http://chicagohistory...­

I'll be there from 7pm onwards and have some popcorn to share.
Movie starts between 7:30 and 8pm.

The place to meet is the Main Stairs, they're hard to miss if
you've not seen the rear of the outside of the museum before.
I have a spot have the south part of the stairs reserved.
I'll be the guy in the wheelchair with no hair.

Bringing pillows/cushions for yourself would not be a bad idea,
to make the outdoor seating a little more comfortable.

See you there.
Leane
lverhulst
Group Organizer
Brookfield, IL
Post #: 54
Feel free to "Suggest a New Meetup" for this. On the main page, you should see this option. Fill out the details and submit it.

--Leane