addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Also of interest › OT: Need help moving

OT: Need help moving

Nyx
Nyxgreenfire
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
Hey this is NyX. My partner and I need assistance with moving things to the new place. We also need movings around the need. If you are free this friday 10am, that is when the truck arrives. If that is too early, you drop by anytime Friday throughout the weekend. The new apartment is nearby in Bucktown. Of course drinks and food will be offered. Contact me by email:mznyx93@yahoo.com.
Thanks, Nyx
UrbanFirefly
UrbanFirefly
Chicago, IL
Post #: 142
If I can get some rest tonight for a change I plan on helping you guys.

Nyx & Scott are two fantastic people who could really use a hand, even for an hour if that's all you've got. We have a great community here & helping move friends is very good karma indeed!