addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Events and Event Planning › Tonight's Meetup -- Mutants, Androis, & Cyborgs

Tonight's Meetup -- Mutants, Androis, & Cyborgs

Catherine F.
user 12672711
Chicago, IL
Hi,

I am kT and I will be the host for tonight's Meetup. I will be standing near the main doors of the Technological Institute (on Sheridan Road) between 6:30pm and 6:45pm -- Ryan Auditorium is inside on the first floor. I will be holding a Meetup sign. I believe there is a parking lot across Sheridan Road from the building.

If you have any problems, you can reach me on my cell phone -- (312) 342-6421. See ya later!

kT FitzSimmons smile