addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › I need a Wordpress developer!

I need a Wordpress developer!

Patrick B.
user 14220035
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I'm reaching out to all my relevant networks to find a Wordpress developer who can do some freelance work on a newly created Wordpress e-commerce website. I'm looking for someone to:

• find and install some necessary plugins
  • revise shopping cart
  • possibly revise order output file to be compatible with "off the shelf" accounting/inventory software(not sure if this is possible)
  • check the site setup to make sure necessary data is entered correctly so it is optimized for search engines.

We may also be interested in someone to help us get off on the right foot with the company blog.

Becky D.
beckydavisdesign
Chicago, IL
Post #: 46
Hi Patrick,

I'm in the middle of 2 e-commerce WP sites right now, (well actually hoping to launch one today), so I may be able to help you. If you go to my site beckydavisdesign.com, you will find all my contact info there.

You should come to WordCamp this weekend!
Becky
Patrick B.
user 14220035
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Thanks for reaching out, Becky.

I think we may have a mutual connection form SCORE chicago. I'll email you through your website to give some specifics.

thanks again!
Patrick