addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Web Classes at Oakton College

Web Classes at Oakton College

john p.
user 9736087
Skokie, IL
Post #: 3
Howdy folks

...just thought I'd give you a heads-up about some up-coming courses at Oakton College this fall...I'll be teaching a beginner/intermediate class on web design using Dreamweaver, but I expect that one wouldn't be of much interest to such an experienced group of web professionals...but I'll also be doing an advanced web design/development course that will be quite wide-ranging, and will explore a number of topics that anyone here might find valuable...we'll be looking at HTML5, CSS3, javascript (including Modernizer, Prototype/Scriptaculous, jQuery), as well as web font technology, WordPress, microformats, and more...

...if you're interested, here's a link to a page with more info and details...thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/3d...­