addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for interns or part-timers who are computer science major, web devel

Looking for interns or part-timers who are computer science major, web developer, web designer, experienced with databases, online payment, etc

Jerico C.
user 81520922
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
I am currently looking for web developer, web designer, computer scientist, database expert, and software engineer to be part of our online start-ups. Please email me your resume and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you :)
Ivette C.
user 21762261
Northbrook, IL
Post #: 4
Hi Jerico,
My name is Ivette Cortes living in Deerfeild, IL. I am a freelance graphic designer and am just now adding web development to my resume. I will be completing my course at the Art Institute of Shaumburg at the end of this month and I'm lovin it! I would love the opportunity to help you in what ever way I can. I will include my LinkedIn link where you can see my word press protfolio, soon to be replaced with my new HTML one. Cheers!