addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Need a Web Developer?

Need a Web Developer?

Brett M.
cspreston
Durham, NC
Post #: 184
I know many talented web developers and small dev studios. They each have their own skill sets and specialties ... plus they're affordable!

I’m not a recruiter, but let me know if you would like me to get you connected to one (based on your specific needs).

Thanks,

Brett Miller