addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago concert goers Message Board › IMAGINE DRAGONS

IMAGINE DRAGONS

jablonski
user 10892327
Lake Villa, IL
Post #: 3
Anybody interested in seeing Imagine Dragons at the Rave on March 2?
james
gemmes
Chicago, IL
Post #: 36
did you make it to the show?!
jablonski
user 10892327
Lake Villa, IL
Post #: 6
James,

I did not make it! I didn't have a partner plus I was still recovering from surgery. My luck finding a concert buddy has been almost absolutely ZERO. I'm a little older so that might scare people away. I had to recruit my 10-year-old son for the Offspring last spring and the ex-hubby for Casey James last November....Would've rather had somebody fun to talk with! Btw, think you're doing a great job of getting the notices out and promoting the concerts....Best Regards, Tanya
james
gemmes
Chicago, IL
Post #: 37
ok...another rock band for your consideration...what do you think of titus andronicus? they are playing at the metro 5/4, i think, with so so glo's opening. both bands are newer rock bands. i can tell you for certain that titus is a crazy live show! the last time i saw them at logan square the lead singer came out during the headlining act and crowd surfed through much of the show! good times...
anyway, i was thinking about posting it as a meetup (i actually can't make suggestions for some reason, only meetups), but we'll see...