addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Area Homebirth Meetup Message Board Chicago Homebirth Forum & General Discussion › Lincoln Square/Bowmanville Apt for rent

Lincoln Square/Bowmanville Apt for rent

Sue M.
Sue.M.
Evanston, IL
Post #: 469
Hello!

Our upstairs neighbor is moving. The apartment is a spacious two bedroom. For those of you who have seen my apartment it is the exact same layout, only painted all white. For those of you who have not seen my house...two bedrooms (on the small side) both with closets. Eat in kitchen with newer appliances and pantry. Formal dining room, large living room with tons of sunlight from southern exposed bay windows. Central Air/gas heat (not included in rent) and tankless water heater. Free washer and dryer and storage in the basement. All hardwood floors. Backyard has nice space for gardening and a patio for entertaining. Garage parking for additional $75/month. The lease is a two month, automatically renewing lease. This means you can leave anytime, you just have to give two months notice. Security deposit is one months rent. I am not exactly certain of the rent, but it is in the area of $1200, give or take a bill.

The apartment is located on the 2300 block of Farragut. One block north of Foster and one block east of Western. Bowmanville is a great little enclave. There is a strong and active neighborhood organization (Bowmanville Community Organization- http://bcochicago.org...­. This block specifically is a very nice little community. Many people have lived here for 30+ years.

Interested? Contact me (marsdogATsbcglobalDOTnet) or Barb Wolke (barbwolkeATgmailDOTcom)