addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Area Homebirth Meetup Message Board Referrals › Dr. White -- experiences?

Dr. White -- experiences?

A former member
Post #: 8
I really wanted to go with a midwife, but my only option insurance wise my be Dr. White. Can you please let me know your experiences -- good or bad? Thank you. :)
A former member
Post #: 3
I realize this is an old post, but I'm looking for the same info. Does anyone have experience with Dr. White?
Thanks!
sara
user 5723939
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 143
My baby is still in my belly, but I'm going to dr White, and he his a really great doctor! I will have more info after December ;)
Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 336
I suggest that you interview any and all practitioners before you decide to hire them. This will help you avoid getting involved with a practitioner that is not a good match. Simply request an interview. Don't assume as most parents do not do interviewing. I can help with my birth options consultations. Part of this is giving you questions to ask. Check it out at www.birthlink.com.
Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 337
Does anyone know what he charges for a birth? I personally prefer midwives for many reasons.