addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Area Homebirth Meetup Message Board Homebirth FAQs › Looking for HBAC Moms

Looking for HBAC Moms

A former member
Post #: 340
Hello homebirth moms!

I run a West Chicagoland VBAC Support Group Meetup, a group designed to provide support and information for moms looking to have a vaginal birth after cesarean.

We are looking for moms who have had a VBAC/HBAC homebirth to come speak with our group about your experience (i.e.) how to find a provider, how to prepare for a homebirth, and what types of things you need to know about HBAC.

If anyone would be willing to be the Guest Speaker at our September meeting, please let me know. We would greatly appreciate any insight you have to offer.

Thank you for reading,

Gina Crosley-Corcoran
West Chicagoland VBAC Support Meetup Group
http://www.meetup.com...­