addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I kind of got late notice that I need a liner for the tub that my m/w has (http://www.waterbirth...­) the regular size one. I am 37 weeks along so I need it ASAP!!! Anyone know where I can get one locally? Or do I have to order it online (any sites?)
Hillary K.
user 9386686
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
waterbirth solutions has liners you can order, and you can arrange for quick delivery.
Good luck, Hillary Kieser, CNM
Gentle Birth Care
Jo Anne L.
bestbirth
Evanston, IL
Post #: 148
Hi - BirthLink.com has tub rental locally. You might be able to find liners and parts. You can find Kim McCarty at www.innerbirth.net.

-- 
Peace on earth begins with birth and body work. 

Jo Anne Lindberg MEd ABT
President & Founder
BirthLink.com
Five Element Shiatsu
1555 Sherman Avenue #175
Evanston, IL  60201
847-733-8050