Please join us for February's event as we continue discussing:
"how will we feed ourselves"?
This month's panelists includes:
Steve Tiwald of the Green Earth Institute
Izabella Kowalski of Pure Prairie Farms
Steve will discuss the Green Earth Institute's Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and what that means for local residents.
Izabella will elaborate on the value of getting to know the farmers at the local farmer markets.
You'll walk away with:
- the value of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- basic seed saving and prepping techniques
- why you should know your local farmers
- questions for farmers at your local farmer markets
- and maybe some new connections! :D
There is a $5/person fee this year or a $25 special. Please see our Facebook page for more information.
Please tell your friends and family! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kenneth & Amy