addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Poultry Shows › NWGA POULTRY CLUB SHOW ON Sept 8th! Double Show at the Calhoun Fairgrounds.

NWGA POULTRY CLUB SHOW ON Sept 8th! Double Show at the Calhoun Fairgrounds.

A former member
Post #: 107
Next Show on Sept 8th! Double Show at the Calhoun Fairgrounds.

Visit us on fb NWGA POULTRY CLUB

VISIT online at
Carolyn B
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 520
This is going to be a GREAT show including ASA sanctioned Table Top for the American Serama!
A former member
Post #: 108
ONLY 31 more Days!
Hope to see everyone there!
A former member
Post #: 956
The Peach State Serama Club had over 100 birds entered at this show last year.

The Honorable Judge Art Brock will be doing the judging of Seramas on the Table.

Come join us for a day of fun and fellowship, if you have never saw the way Serama are judged on the table you are in for a treat.

A former member
Post #: 110
ONLY 26 more days!
user 10732212
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 242
Is this a one day show? when do you have to bring in your birds? on the morning off or the night before? how do we register?

I have never shown before but told myself that I wanted to at least give it a go this year with some of my silkies...
A former member
Post #: 16
A former member
Post #: 111
This is a Double one Day Show. You may bring your birds friday after 2pm or have them cooped by 8:45am Sat. Judging starts at 9am.

You can visit our web page with helpfull tips on showing and download the entry form to fill out. You may call in, e-mail or mail. Just make sure we get it before the deadline.

Also this is a special silkie meet, state meet for Peach State Serama's, District Meet for National Call Ducks, and many more.

user 10732212
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 243
I know the birds need to be tested but how do you get that done? at the show? or before?
A former member
Post #: 112
Tester will be there day of the show.