addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington Chinese Language Meetup Group Message Board › $15 Resume Help Online/Career Coach Help

$15 Resume Help Online/Career Coach Help

A former member
Post #: 10
Hey,
I know there may be some meet-up members being hit hard by the economy. I just found out about this company and I was able to get a new job using them. Their services are super cheap so I thought I would pass the gem along to the community!

$15 Resume and Cover Letter Editing Online
We email you your edited resume in 24 hours!

http://www.languagecu...­

Or

$30 Career Counseling
Get Help By Phone or via Skype
What We Do
Job Interview Preparation
Job Fair Coaching
How to Find Internships
Learn Networking Tactics
Navigate Office Politics
Learn how to Brand Yourself Professionally
Market Yourself on Twitter