addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Chinese Language Meetup Group / 费城汉语组 Message Board › Sat. discussion group - did it meet?

Sat. discussion group - did it meet?

Barbara
user 2722937
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 5
Liz et. al -

I wound up needing to work all day yesterday; however, I hadn't receive notification about meeting time and place for yesterday. If you met, how did it go? Liz, did you bring your photos? Do you plan to meet next Sat. at 12 or at 2 PM? Hen xie xie ni!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth费丽莎
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 12
Hey Barbara,

Please check the meetup website regularly for announcements for when meetups are scheduled. I had a funeral this Saturday, so I did not schedule a meetup. There is one scheduled for this weekend. Also, we will finalize the details for the TV show at this weekend's meetup. And yes I have the photos to show you:-) See you soon.

Barbara
user 2722937
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 6
thanks Liz - rather a long URL, but I did bookmark this page.
Are you still meeting at 2 PM this sat. or is it 12 pm?
Barbara
user 2722937
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 7
o.k. - never mind! I started getting messages again regarding this meetup! some of my mail had not been downloaded properly... See you Sat. at 2 pm.