addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Boston Mandarin Chinese Language Meetup Group Message Board › I will be there my other thing cancelled make this a pot luck party

I will be there my other thing cancelled make this a pot luck party

Adele
Adelemeister
Boston, MA
Hi all! My other event got cancelled so I will be there tonight after all. Let's have a holiday party. If possible please bring food and drinks  to share and let's celebrate the season. I have my food from the party I was supposed to be at already. S turkey fried rice dish. Hope you all can make it. If I were not originally going that is okay. Hope u can all come for a bit to celebrate the seasoon. Other wise take care! I sent this to all to get more to come so we can have a meet up party tonight.

Adele

782-354-4802 to text and message me if u need.