addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles Area CHOCOLATE Meetup Group Message Board › Chocolate Tasting Parties!!!

Chocolate Tasting Parties!!!

A former member
Post #: 448
Do you love chocolate? Then host a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Tasting Party and discover an exclusive line of chocolate treats that only our hosts and their guests may buy. Our premium chocolate nibbles, desserts and beverages are perfect for entertaining and ideal for gift giving. Plus, hosting is simple and the rewards are sweet! Contact me soon to plan your party. As an extra incentive to book your Dove Chocolate Tasting Party in the month of July, I will give each hostess a $20.00 Gift Certificate that can be used towards any product in our catalog. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up!!!
Call me today so we can pencil you in on the calendar, you can reach me at 714-251-1100, I can't wait to take you and your friends through a tasty chocolate journey!!!!
www.occhocolateparty.con
A former member
Post #: 22
Hi Kathie

Thanks for your time today. And thank you for letting me send this to you. Here's a link to my website for the Chocolate Blues and Business Networking Festival. Chocolate Blues

Also, here's how to connect with me on Facebook. hFacebook

Call or email me if you have any questions,
Shell