What we're about
If you are a woman who lives, works or does business in the City of Citrus Heights, WE WANT YOU! WE ARE A NON PROFIT SERVICE GROUP.
The Citrus Heights Women's Club is a club comprised of women of all ages and are considered the "hidden gems" of the community. We provide community service to many of the efforts which benefit so many:
- Participate in the City's Red, White and Blue Parade
- Participate in the City's Annual Sunday FunDay Event
- Support and Raise Funds for the Domestic Violence Intervention Center
- Organize Annual Veteran's Picnic (free event for Veteran's and their Families)
- Participate in the City's Annual Holiday Referral Program (Adopt-A-Family for the Holidays)
- Support the Mercy San Juan Hospital Oncology Program with Gift Bags for Chemotherapy Patients
- Partner with many Citrus Heights community service organizations
- and so much more!!!
The purpose of the Citrus Heights Women's Club is to provide community service and charitable works that promote Education, Civic Involvement, Community Spirit and Leadership among its members, while forming lasting friendships. WE ARE NOT A NETWORKING GROUP ALTHOUGH WE SUPPORT EACH MEMBER IN THEIR BUSINESS.
We are part of the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC), an international service organization, headquartered in Washington, DC. GFWC consists of members from all 50 states and more than a dozen countries!
Members work locally to create community and global change.
Club members are mothers, sisters, wives and daughters. They are working inside the home, outside the home or retired. We come from all walks of life to come together to serve our community.
We have projects that include the following focus areas:
* Home Life
* International Outreach
* Advocacy for Children
* Public Issues
* Domestic Abuse Prevention
Check out our website for further information: