Please join us at our recital at the beautiful Scorca Hall of Opera America, on January 5th, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm!
The program will be:
1. Remembrance, by M. Camilo - Aya Y, piano
2. Arabesque in C Opus 18, by R. Schumann - Lorraine Fuchs, piano
3. Beim Schlafengehen and Abendrot, from Four Last Songs, by R. Strauss - Ivy Frenkel, soprano and Doug Han, piano
4. Impromptu Op. 90 No. 3, by F. Schubert, Toshiko Nishino, piano
5. “Sheep May Safely Graze” Cantata BWV 208 by JS Bach/ Egon Petri, Waltz in E Minor Op. Post., by F. Chopin, Suite Op.14, no.3 by B. Bartok - Yejin Han, piano
6. Autumn Leaves, by J. Prevert / J. Kosma, Fly Me To The Moon, by B. Howard - Randall Trombley, baritone, Jay Goel, saxophone, Steve Dzik, guitar, Rob Reeder, piano, Matt Carlson, bass, and Joseph Shiovitz, percussion
7. Nocturne, Op 6 No. 2, by C. Schumann, Three Variations on Happy Birthday to You, by C. Katsaris - Simon Yau, piano
8. Dumka Opus 59, by P.I. Tchaikovsky - Elizabeth Schwartzman, piano
9. Flute Sonata, Op. 94, by S. Prokofiev: I. Moderato, II. Scherzo/Presto - Alison Beskin, flute and Louis Dalaveris, piano
If you have any questions regarding this event, or if you might be interested in performing in a concert like this, please email us at [masked].
We will start as close to 3:30 p.m. as possible. Your punctuality is greatly appreciated.
We suggest a $10.00 contribution per person, to be directly applied towards payment of the hall rental. Contributions are voluntary, and any amount is greatly appreciated.