addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board Grab Bag › Residual Income

Residual Income

Daniela
user 13569910
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I am an independent representative for an amazing company in greater cleveland area with great leadership that is on the ground floor. The ability to be able to get paid when people do the things they do, like paying their gas and electric bills or because people use the internet or because people buy applications for their mobile phone or PC? If anyone is interested please message me.

Shelby P.
user 6906117
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 2
I work with a company similar and because so many business are going this. ACN, 5linx, lightyear, excel and so on.
I have something I think you would like better. If you just take a look email me what you think or join the conference call at 3pm or 9pm tonight.

The business program is AutoXTen your buy in or investment starts with $10.

CALL AT 3 & 9 PM EASTERN (DAILY) FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR EXCITING AUTOXTEN OPPORTUNITY!

218-862-6789

Shelby Poston
Marni H.
marniphocles
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 522
If this is a legitimate business, why don't you just post all the details here? Why do we have to message you? Anytime you use a phrase like "an amazing company" or something vague like that, this is an automatic red flag that this is spam. Besides the fact that you're an "independent representative" means to me that the company doesn't want to pay you benefits so all you'll be is a contractor. No thanks.