addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › The Cleveland Japanese meetup in 2012

The Cleveland Japanese meetup in 2012

Naoko Y.
user 11106050
Maple Heights, OH
Post #: 16
A Happy New year to everyone!! Wish all of us are moving closer to achieve goals and dreams whatever it is set for a year of 2012! As a Cleveland Japanese meetup, we are going to experience some changes and transitions. I must announce that my friend and an assistant organizer, Kiyoko is going to leave United States this year. Her plan on departing here is in May. I've been receiving tremendous help and support from her, especially for hosting conversational practice. She will be missed greatly. We are officially having a meeting/discussion about the matter on Feb.4, 2012 combining a pot-luck lunch. My wish is to continue on the meet-up after her leaving. I will strongly encourage anyone who is interested in hosting/organizing events for the meet-up in future. So please let me know. I think it is better to have several co-organizers to keep things active.