addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Suzy W.
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 162
I like the idea of helping animals, Laura. Animals don't get help unless we help them. Also, I wish there was a good way to encourage adoption and fostering of all the children that need forever homes. They are like the animals and need our help. "Each year more than 20,000 children age out of the foster care without being adopted. Today there are 104,000 children in foster care waiting to be adopted ranging in age from less than a year old to 21." I don't see this promoted much and hope to find a way to help even in some small way. http://www.adoptuskid...­
Marni H.
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 266
As I said last time, these past years the economy has been terrible & the ones who suffer the MOST are the animals. Maybe @ one meetup a month, we could have a collection of towels, blankets, food, money, carriers, & bowls, etc. Anything a rescue group could use to care for these poor creatures. Please think about struck
Dick Goddard would be proud & I'd be happy to colect the items.

What would be a good one to collect for? Should we just go with no kill shelters? I might suggest a Sunday for people to drop off goods/food.