addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [humanism-174] "The Bible" on History Channel

From: TC3
Sent on: Sunday, April 7, 2013 2:38 AM
So called "truther" video

I don't know what reality you live in, but bombs and explosions on video ARE evidence.
You've been lied to and it is obvious.

Ask yourself why you won't consider a controlled demo of buildings plausible.

You've seen evidence and still claim the contrary.

I think you've been programmed to say "proof and evidence!" regardless of truth.

Pat yourself on the back.

Seriously. Look at the explosions. There were BOMBS strategically placed INSIDE buildings (feet from where Michelle was typing)

How is denial in the face of evidence different than belief with no evidence?

Video is good enough for your court system. Why not for you?

Repeat after me "That's not evidence!"


On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Greg Priddy <[address removed]> wrote:
You may not be alone, but reality is not determined by majority consensus.

On Sat, 6 Apr[masked]:13:51 -0400
 TC3 <[address removed]> wrote:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/04/chechnya-high-rise-burns-for-29-hours-with-no-collapse-wtc7/

I'm not alone.


On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Tim Campbell <[address removed]> wrote:

You are the one who conjectured an implausible and absurd scenario without
evidence that had no discernible connection, no possible link to the actual
events, and virtually no imaginable way to accomplish in secrecy, and no
reason to have kept the planning process secret absent any link to any
group planning a future attack.

Don't worry about ME reading your absurdities mr orel. Try reading them
yourself.




-----Original Message-----
From: [address removed]
To: humanism-174 **
Sent: Wed, Apr 3,[masked]:06 pm
Subject: Re: [humanism-174] "The Bible" on History Channel

 Mr. Campbell:

How dense are can you be?   Yes, *It is all conjecture, all
speculation*.  That is what *I've* been saying all along.
All I have to go on is the visual evidence of what happened
that day.   All I have are questions.

You say you like science and the scientific method, show me
the evidence that you are basing your opinion upon.  As I said
many times I would be happy to be completely wrong.  I would
love to know that our government agencies did there due diligence.

If you are going to comment on what I write, then please have
the common decency to at least read the words I've written.


M. Orel



On[masked]:38, Tim Campbell wrote:

 My statement may have been too simple for you to understand.

YOU are the one conjecturing, offering an implausible and unsubstantiated
scenario that would necessarily involve hundreds of people "in the know"
all kept secret for no plausible reason.

1)  If there was no connection between NYPA and Al-Quaeda and there has
been zero evidence shown for such a connection, then IF NYPA was
considering or planning to demolish any of the WTC buildings, the process
for such an action would be out in the open.  Why keep something like that
secret? Even if you could keep such a project secret, why?  More to the
point, HOW does one keep this secret?  To even consider demolishing two the
world's tallest buildings would require estimates, inspections, bids,
impact statements, budgeting, next-step plans, models of the "new" WTC, and
so on.  People involved by necessity, money trail, etc. Sherlock Holmes
would not be needed to uncover this "plot".

2)  There are 31 demolition companies listed in the Yellow Pages for the
Cleveland area. I called two of them and they laughed when I asked if they
would ever install explosives in an occupied building. THIS WAS YOUR
ASSERTION AND THAT OF YOUR BUDDY TC3.  An implausible and idiotic
assertion.  You claim that you have experience in construction and physics
and structural inspection.  Yet you have no problem blithely offering this
scenario without thinking at all about the logistics.

3)  I will back down the second you provide a single piece of
documentation that would support your scenario.  Show me a single instance
in which a demo company has gone into an OCCUPIED building and planted
explosives.

I am not the one offering impossible scenarios. I am simply pointing out
the difficulty (no, the freaking IMPOSSIBILITY) of the scenario.  And of
course am questioning your lack of common sense and your claim to expertise
in this field.  Would YOU go into an occupied office building in secret,
plan the building's demolition in secret, and then plant explosives in
secret in the building while it was still occupied? Look at your own
"alternative explanation" with even the slightest degree of common sense
and awareness and if you still do not see how ludicrous it is, then you are
an even bigger fool than many here have already thought.

Maybe you can then get this same secret demo crew to build TC3's 500
million mile hadron collider out in space so we can all fly across his
imagined void into another universe or time.  Using the same secret funds
of course that were used to bring down the towers in a "controlled
explosion" during the middle of a surprise attack.  Good trick, but Mark,
THE MATRIX was fiction.

Tim Campbell




 In a message dated 4/3/2013 1:57:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[address removed] writes:

Mr. Campbell:


You make a misstatement, I point it out, you see it and
correct it. I complement you for doing this and then you
deny the whole thing.  And then you complement me for my
mind, talk about cognitive bias, your not preforming mental
judo, you are a mental pretzel.  But we still love you anyway.

To speculate, is to think about the various aspects of a given
subject; meditate; ponder; esp., to conjecture.

Conjecture, an inferring, theorizing, or predicting from incomplete
or uncertain evidence; guesswork.

Now, if you have evidence, that shows my speculation to be wrong
please share it.  I would be very happy to know that I am wrong.
Nothing would make me happier to know that our government
agencies did there do diligence, took evidence and fully examined
it.  Otherwise my speculation is as good as any other for it is all
only speculation.

And really, get yourself a better dictionary or perhaps it's just a matter
of using at the one you have?


M. Orel


On[masked]:23, Tim Campbell wrote:



In a message dated 4/2/2013 2:42:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[address removed] writes:

Mr. Campbell:

You saw the folly in your statement and corrected,
good job.

There was no folly in my statement. It was a simple statement of fact.
The towers would still be standing had they not been attacked.  Perhaps my
statement was just too simple for your complex mind.



Okay, in my speculation the buildings were being
prepared for demolition.

By who?  Who hired them? Who paid them? How many people involved who NEVER
STEPPED FORWARD after the collpase.

Explosives are set.

By who?  When?  IN AN OCCUPIED BUILDING??????  Please show a single
instance in this country in which an occupied building is prepped with
explosives for demo while occupied.


Because the N.Y.P.A. wants to do this with minimum
input by the public.

Minimum?  Seriously?  How abut ZERO.  One call to one newspaper or TV
station and we have Channel whatever shooting footage of explosives wrapped
around a pillar five feet from where Heather is typing.

But the Port Authority doesn't count
on an attack by Al-Qaeda.  The buildings begin to topple.
In order to minimize the damage and loss of life, the
order is given to set of the charges causing the buildings
to implode into there foot print.

Who decided that the buildings were going to fall and how does that person
coordinate with the person who could detonate these explosives?  And how do
these explosives get detonated.  Wireless is unreliable. And hard wire
would be visible and subject to being severed by the aircraft.



Al-Qaeda is just an unfortunate coincidence.

Unfortunate? Interesting word.



This is one speculation given the visual record.

Given the visual record? This is a scenario that wouldn't make it on
CASTLE let alone in the real world.

What does
the forensic evidence support, I don't know, I haven't seen it.

Quite the stretch.  In fact, absurd even for you.

The proposition is silly and the execution of such a project within a
project impossible to keep secret for  number of obvious reasons:

1)  NYPA is actually a committee of 12 individuals, appointed by the
governors of two separate states. EVERYTHING they do is subject to
political review by both governors.

2) ANY consideration to demolishing or remodeling or even painting the
bathrooms have to go through these individuals in either open meetings
(secret is possible, but with 12 people and two governors, not very likely
for anything bigger than determining the color of the bathrooms).  12 plus
2 governors equals 14 individuals of varying degrees of trust and agendas.
Why keep such considerations private?  The world would pretty much know if
any such pre 9/11 consideration was occurring.

3)  No demolition company in the world would begin setting explosives into
place in a building that is occupied, no matter how low the occupancy
percentage was. What about competition for the job? Bids?

4)  No demo company's insurance company would back such an operation. No
political appointee or appointee group would attempt to implement such an
operation without an enormous amount of public support. AND NOBODY WOULD
GIVE THE GO AHEAD TO DO THE WORK WHILE THE BUILDINGS ARE STILL OCCUPIED!

5)  No business or its employees would sit still while explosives were
being planted on EVERY floor of their office building. Now you have 14
people PLUS all of the employees of a mythical demo company PLUS the 30,000
or so people working in the building while explosives are being planted
(assertions that these mythical explosives were planted while the building
was being constructed are even more absurd.  Requires even more mythical
people to be involved.

6)  Making the decision and activating mythical explosives within a 40-60
minute timetable, with hundreds of rescue workers still inside is equally
absurd.  This would require certain knowledge that the collapse was
imminent, and that would require an inspection and a decision to be made by
people who would be unlikely to be available through that chaos in order to
make such a decision. Absurd even for you, Mark.

7)  Most normal people work for a paycheck. That means that someone has to
pay them for their work.  There are a number of demo companies in the NYC
area,in fact in the U.S.  Who pays them to install explosives and who pays
them to not point this out, and who prevents there from being any sort of
paper trail that would be snagged by investigators from a number of
separate agencies?  To prepare buildings this size would require an
enormous crew of demo people ALL OF WHOM WOULD THEN HAVE TO BE IN ON THE
CONSPIRACY OR MADE TO KEEP SILENT.  Dozens? Hundreds?

8)  Why not posit space aliens, Jimmy Dimora, or Tc3's occult nonsense?
Or just back up and admit that your proposition is much more absurd and
unlikely than the scenario offered by the NIST report.

9)  Or maybe just admit that the real world isn't your cup of tea and that
this particular event just is not an event you are qualified to think
about.  Of course, I would speculate (and if you can, I can) that this is
all a coverup for a conspiracy involving you and Tc3. Tc3 planted the
explosives in secret at night after using sleeping gas on the security
people and you detonated them using the powers of your mind and rubbing a
small crystal ball that had been given to you by the impish and very evil
O'Rourke, King of the Leprechauns.

Conclusion:  There is a lot that we the civilian populace do not know
about 9/11--the events leading up to and those afterward.  FBI ignoring
Islamic pukes taking jumbo jet flying lessons, Lax security at Logan, the
Bush/Cheney use of 9/11 to kickstart an unrelated war. And so on.  THESE
are issues that need to be examined.  Loons proposing absurd explanations
and impossible and highly unsubstantiated scenarios based on their own
paranoia and complete lack of knowledge about the real world do not help at
all.

Stick with your bible studies, Mark.  This isn't your ballgame.

Tim Campbell





M. Orel



 On[masked]:10, Tim Campbell wrote:

 What exactly is illogical or irrational about my statement?  Perhaps I
should amend it by stating that the towers would MOST LIKELY still be
standing today had they not been struck by passenger aircraft that had been
hijacked by Al-Quaeda loons. I won't dignify these gutter people by calling
them "operatives".

Of course I am presuming that the NYPA would not have hired Mafia goons or
SPECTRE or THRUSH to sneak in and blow them up at another time, in order to
make way for a "new skyline" as you so absurdly stated in another of your
"geee why don't they bring me ALL the evidence; they must be hiding
something if they don't show MEEEEEEE everything" posts.

YOU made two statements that had no evidentiary or logical connection with
each other and have refused to justify them.  If that was your idea of an
alternative explanation, then perhaps aliens from outer space conspiring
with NYC cab drivers to make new city routes available might work also.








--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
[address removed])
This message was sent by Mark R. Orel ([address removed]) from The
Cleveland Freethinkers <http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/>.
To learn more about Mark R. Orel, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/members/3240205/>
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=1>| In
one daily email<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=2>| Don't
send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=0>

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]





--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
[address removed])
This message was sent by Tim Campbell ([address removed]) from The
Cleveland Freethinkers <http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/>.
To learn more about Tim Campbell, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/members/10917720/>
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=1>| In
one daily email<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=2>| Don't
send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=0>

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]






--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
[address removed])
This message was sent by Mark R. Orel ([address removed]) from The
Cleveland Freethinkers <http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/>.
To learn more about Mark R. Orel, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/members/3240205/>
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=1>| In
one daily email<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=2>| Don't
send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=0>

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]




--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
[address removed])
This message was sent by Tim Campbell ([address removed]) from The
Cleveland Freethinkers <http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/>.
To learn more about Tim Campbell, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/members/10917720/>
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=1>| In
one daily email<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=2>| Don't
send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=0>

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#13dd4cc4bad5a27d_> |
[address removed]





--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/
This message was sent by Greg Priddy ([address removed]) from The Cleveland Freethinkers.
To learn more about Greg Priddy, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/members/14163381/
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]


Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy