addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › Meetup details changed: Let's get it in gear Freethinkers!

Meetup details changed: Let's get it in gear Freethinkers!

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/clevelandfreethinkers/events/34055012/­

When: Sunday, October 2, 2011 10:00 AM

Where: Hike and Bike Trail
Down the street (to the right) of 1256 Kent-Munroe Falls Road
Kent, OH 44240

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Hi gang. I apologize about any confusion that may have been caused by the address/directions (or lack thereof) for this meetup. For some odd reason, the Metro Parks website does not list this trailhead, let alone does it provide an address for said trailhead. As this is a residential neighborhood, with no businesses within at least a mile or so, there are no nearby landmarks. So, please Google the above address, and then, look for the small parking lot just to the right of this address. This parking lot will be about 50 feet or so to the right of the above address.

Please keep in mind-The address is a PRIVATE RESIDENCE, and NOT, I repeat, NOT the meeting place.

If anyone has any questions regarding this meetup, please call me at (330)604-2205.

Thanks,

Randy Slonaker
A former member
Post #: 147
Thanks for the clarification, Randy! Can't wait!!! :D