addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and

The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.

Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,031
A former member
Post #: 204
Well I can attest to at least two of those and I'm not sure if I've ever had champagne. :D
A former member
Post #: 4
I agree about the champagne, but I love lobster, and we've had some pretty good picnics in this group.

Michael

A former member
Post #: 27
I agree about the champagne, but I love lobster, and we've had some pretty good picnics in this group.

Michael

Mmm, lobster....
Peter S.
user 20704391
Akron, OH
Post #: 5
I don't think one can overrate lobster, properly prepared and served with drawn butter. Or in chowder.
A former member
Post #: 7
For a bunch of freethinkers, we sure are being prudish about butt sex...

Michael

Morgan
morgan404
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 580
Well. It’s no picnic.
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,096
I'm agnostic. And, just for once, my curiosity is not aroused.
Ray V
user 7799412
Stow, OH
Post #: 860
There was a lot of dancing around the obvious. All I can say just remember to stay out of prison, the champagne is terrible.