addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mark B.
user 12217543
Westlake, OH
Post #: 2
!
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,092
I couldn't understand any of that. Is there an online course I can enrol in to be able to watch and appreciate US TV without losing my sanity? Can it be slowed down to half speed and provided with explanatory on-screen notes?

Does this topic really deserve the extraordinarily long subject line?

I always thought that question marks and exclamation marks were fiercely solitary creatures detesting the company of both their own and the other kind. How have you tamed them and made them more sociable?