addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Game Developers Message Board Member Portfolios › New Guy At CGD

New Guy At CGD

Jason K.
user 104361552
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! My name's Jason. I was originally a member of CGD a long time ago and recently decided to reach out to the group again and see what's new. I have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management and E-Marketing & Advertising. I'd like to start my own business where I help indie developers by supporting them on the business side of things such as marketing and advertising. I'm not here to try to sell my services to you. My main goal is to learn what concerns and problems indie developers face when selling their games on various platforms.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to leave them here. You can e-mail me at jasongkelly.jk@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting all of you.