addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Question about underhill games wooden money tokens?

Question about underhill games wooden money tokens?

Brian L.
user 14652361
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 3
I went out to underhill games for the first time this past saturday,The wife and I picked out a new game and after we paid for it he gave us a $5.00 token. I thought that was pretty cool,their prices were about the same but at least you get a bonus :)
So I was just wondering can you save these up over time and then combine these later to get a game free down the road,or is there a limit to how many you can use?
Just wondered,I figure maybe some of you that go to that store more often might know,Thanks!
John M.
user 4385422
Stow, OH
Post #: 9
Hi,

The tokens are like a gift certificate and can be used for most things in the store. You get 1 dollars worth for every $10 you spend. You can combine a bunch of them to pick out a new game for example.

There are a few things restricted from the tokens. The only one that comes to mind, though, is that you could not use them for the used game flee market. There may be something else but generally they spend there just like cash.

-John
Grant A.
user 10899561
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Post #: 3
John is right, but I think there is the added stipulation that you only earn $1 per $10 you spend when your purchase is at least $50. They also offer a discount for educators and librarians.
Brian L.
user 14652361
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 4
Thanks for the info!
When do they have the used game flea market?
Grant A.
user 10899561
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Post #: 4
It was a couple weeks ago. I'm sure they'll have another one eventually.
DaMilli
user 2503984
Hudson, OH
Post #: 13
Also, similar to airline rewards, you do not earn tokens on games bought with tokens.