addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › 200 Members!

200 Members!

Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 109
Congratulations!

The Cleveland Board Gamers Meet Up has reached 200 members today!

I hope our new people get the opportunity to join us playing games at one of our many well attended events. The web site is nice, but the real fun is playing games with friends.
Chris C.
copaX
Twinsburg, OH
Post #: 5
I hope to get back to attending meetings again by 2012!
Jon
user 4250886
Chardon, OH
Post #: 16
Broke 300 Members
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 122
304 and counting! It's nice to see us grow.

I think the BOGA Retreat brought many people to our website.
Grant A.
user 10899561
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Post #: 8
laughing wink
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 125
We are up to 325...