addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Introduction

Introduction

Bob R
Broth32
Valley City, OH
Post #: 8
Hey gang. Just came across this site and very excited to meet up with you guys. I love all sorts of board/card games but really don't have friends/family who are interested. I live in Valley City so I'll most likely meet up next month @ the Medina Lib. group. What games do you all usually play? I have - and have experience in Dominion (and a couple expansions), Axis and Allies (2nd edition) and Ticket to Ride.

I also have a rec room where I could host a meetup as well...

~looking forward to meeting some of you!

Bob
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 149
Hi Bob,

"What games do we play?" Tough question.

You never really know what will hit the table at any given day. We play a lot of different games, but as an example, last Saturday at the Medina Library we played Agricola, LeHavre, Lords of Waterdeep, Speicherstadt, Avast, and Galactic Emperor. You may get a better idea of what games we play by looking through our photo albums here on Meet Up. Many of us have played Dominion, Axis and Allies, and Ticket to Ride. I especially enjoy of Ticke to Ride: Asia, playing teams.

If you are willing to host sometime, that would be great! Please let me know when you are ready. Saturdays are usually booked solid, but most Sundays and weekdays are open.

I hope we see you soon.

Mike