What we’re about
I am an Art Therapist & Certified ADHD Clinical Provider that is hosting a monthly group (in-person) for creatives who want to dig deeper into the creative process.
At times, it can be challenging to connect with others due to our abstract thinking, curiosity, & daydreaming into another portal of imagination. If this resonates with you, welcome to the Creative Minds club!
We will meet the last Wednesday of every month in the Creative Lounge (in-person) to have meaningful conversations about the creative process, explore different creative materials to challenge your mindset, & unmask your authenticity with other creatives!
- The Creative Lounge is located in Clinton, NJ (this is an in-person only group)
- This group is for ages in their mid 20's to mid 30's
- Limited space available
- Registration is required
- Payment will be made in-person (credit cards, cash, check)
- This is an open-minded & judgement free zone!
- All materials are provided- Just bring your authentic self!